1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

!!Need Help / Tips from Nightmare League + Top Players - Long term investiment in diferents layouts

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Rik, 27 May 2017.

1. BEN

BEN Active Member

Figure out what ship is best for your playstyle, then stick to that till you reach the high levels.. Same goes for your loadout. If you only have 1 set up then that means you will have less items to level up/upgrade and wont need much resources. Also, if you wont buy any pearls i suggest you grind/finish quests to help with resource farming. The more consistent you train and upgrade your items the faster your infamy will increase, both of these require sugar, gold, parts and pieces.

2. Rik

Rik New Member

Ok, i see what you mean. i opened a epic box. see what i got so far.. didnt got lucky :(

Attached Files:

3. BEN

BEN Active Member

Tough luck. But at least you have a couple epic items already. Since you will focus mainly on rares then it might be a good idea to scrap the epics you dont want to get their parts/resources so you can combine new ones.. In my opinion, overboost and frost launcher are great items that are worth keeping/using in the future. But using these yellow items will mean youll have to give up on being a shooter and defender in the mean time.

You already have a decent amount of rare weapons and should soon find out what is best for you. So just focus on whatever rare weapon and get it to T4. For the rares that you dont like or dont think youll be using, you could also scrap them for materials.. aside from that it would also free up some inventory space and it looks like you need it.. :)

Rik likes this.
  4. Rik

Rik New Member

Thanks Ben. i will try get some space and get ships to tier mk4 and trying get better weapons and lvl up some. Hope more people help me and help other people that read this tips from diferetens player.

Hope people like porthos, etc could sttep by and give some tips

Once again thanks :)

5. Rik

Rik New Member

up

6. Emilia

Emilia Member

Well P0rthos puts all of his tips in his videos. But I am here. Basically the tips are the same here as on the other thread mentioned above because while they are for epics basically its the same all the way down.
    Alot of us also have never been at your level in this system. Before launch the upgrading system was totally different for example you could not even get a railgun until you reached level 26ish

7. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

You should use overdrive