1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is my setup good enough for Nightmare League?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Ultrah, 17 Feb 2018.

1. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

D5E8CCAC-698C-4476-8707-E1286FC4E1C9.png

I’m getting there, but what should I upgrade next in order to make it easier? I was thinking Standard Shield and then finish upgrading my Grenade.

2. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    I have that feeling that u should tier 5 ur sniper, u will need it most.

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  3. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

I can’t upgrade anything to tier 5 yet.

4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

You are gonna hate my response... but you wasted a lot of resources on that standard shield if you plan on going to mk6. The first thing I plan to do at mk6 is swap my little bandage for my Big Shield. If I were you, I would wait to upgrade to mk6 because you just don't have the items yet to capitalize on it. Your tesla shield needs to always be first priority as an Enforcer. Enforcers live and die by their tesla shields. Your weapons are definitely viable to make a run to nightmare and I run a similar setup.

As a tip for your inventory... I wouldn't worry about keeping those epic cannons. The standard cannon is basically non-existent at higher infamy because you cannot capitalize on it's low cooldown. Keep them if you really want to, but I'm just saying what I would do.

5. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Ok, its just I see most level 38s, 39s have tier 5 cannons atleast.

6. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Not sure why everyone bags on the standard shield. You can't use the big shield until mk6. That's 5 mks you need a shield. I'm mk5, lvl 37 and it's going to be awhile before I get into a mk6 Enforcer so I'll take the 1400 hit points my t4 epic gives me and keep upgrading it until lvl 40. I have enough to go t5 but probably wont go that far.

You've surpassed my infamy with lesser gear. You have the skills.

Ultrah likes this.
  7. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Thanks for the response!

Guess I’ll stay with Fixer then!

8. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Atleast u have a standard shield, my mk4 fixers stuck at 1700-2000 infamy with two turbos as I have no standard shield. Two weak turbos as well. I know its a differnt ship but same principles.[​IMG]
    If I had pumped less parts on weapons, I would be doing well, I have too many weapons of use.

9. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Thanks as well! Although I don’t have enough rare parts to keep upgrading my grenade.

10. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Dont remind me about the shortage, I might scrap my blast cannon just to get parts.

11. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    If you are going to be enforcer you should get frost blaster and AOE (preferably mortars) setup. I am using it as MK2 and faring quite well when matched up with MK5. If you don't believe me, my infamy is >800 at all times

12. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Um... Frost LAUNCHER and mortars. Frost blaster and mortars is a terrible setup.

Disguised likes this.